- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
How do DUCO blue light blocking glasses help you?
First, Protect the Eyes!
DUCO blue light blocking glasses reduce eye strain, reduce eye fatigue, and improve work efficiency.
Second, Soothe the Screen
Do you suffer headaches from too much screen time?
DUCO blue light blocking glasses make screen time easier on the eyes by--you guessed it!--blocking the detrimental blue light without interfering with normal vision.
DUCO blue-blocking lenses reduce blue-light-induced trouble sleeping.
While the unfiltered light from most screens tends to disrupt melatonin production and circadian rhythms, DUCO glasses block the brain-confusing colors, thus helping ensure restful sleep.
Here are 5 Reasons You're Going to LOVE Your DUCO Blue Blocking Glasses:
1. They provide maximum blue light protection.
2. Our classic unisex frame design, comfortable and sturdy, has you looking stylish while protecting your eyes.
3. Need optical lenses? No problem! Our frames can also be fitted with custom lenses at any optometrist.
4. Our lenses are made of a zero-pigment base, maintaining high light transmittance and reducing glare.
5. Gift style package includes box, glasses case, superfine cloth pouch, cleaning cloth, and mini screwdriver.
Don't hesitate! Say goodbye to eye strain and blue light. Start protecting your eyes today!
These glasses are really great! I work in retail and stare at a computer screen for 8-14 hours a day. I’ve been using these every day for the past few days and so far I’ve noticed I have been sleeping better and my eyes don’t feel as tired after my shift is over!
These frames are pretty big, but I think they are super cute. I bought another pair of Duco glasses that are smaller but aren’t as comfortable. These are very lightweight! They have a slight yellow tint to them, but it’s not very noticeable. It took me maybe a day or two to get used to them, but that might be because I don’t normally wear glasses so I wasn’t used to looking through lenses. Now I have no issue with them. I would definitely recommend if you are staring at a screen constantly!