- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
How do DUCO blue light blocking glasses help you?
First, Protect the Eyes!
DUCO blue light blocking glasses reduce eye strain, reduce eye fatigue, and improve work efficiency.
Second, Soothe the Screen
Do you suffer headaches from too much screen time?
DUCO blue light blocking glasses make screen time easier on the eyes by--you guessed it!--blocking the detrimental blue light without interfering with normal vision.
DUCO blue-blocking lenses reduce blue-light-induced trouble sleeping.
While the unfiltered light from most screens tends to disrupt melatonin production and circadian rhythms, DUCO glasses block the brain-confusing colors, thus helping ensure restful sleep.
Here are 5 Reasons You're Going to LOVE Your DUCO Blue Blocking Glasses:
1. They provide maximum blue light protection.
2. Our classic unisex frame design, comfortable and sturdy, has you looking stylish while protecting your eyes.
3. Need optical lenses? No problem! Our frames can also be fitted with custom lenses at any optometrist.
4. Our lenses are made of a zero-pigment base, maintaining high light transmittance and reducing glare.
5. Gift style package includes box, glasses case, superfine cloth pouch, cleaning cloth, and mini screwdriver.
Don't hesitate! Say goodbye to eye strain and blue light. Start protecting your eyes today!
I sit in front of a computer ALL DAY LONG. Wearing these absolutely reduced eye fatigue.
Glasses came with a little blue led light to demonstrate what they block which I thought was kinda cool.
No doubt, in this stay at home work on computers all day world, you should have a pair of these.
I really like how these fit on my head. I like the look of them and the quality seems up to par with what I hoped for.
They don't bother my nose and it's easy to see through them. The rounded effect on the lenses makes me feel more comfortable and calm.
Overall these are a pair of glasses that add to my life rather than becoming a burden, so I'm pretty happy I chose this option for eyeware, especially around the computer.